Thank you for your interest in providing food concessions at the Eastern Michigan State Fair.
Fair staff review each request, and submissions are maintained in our files for three years. There is no need to submit every year.
There is no deadline for consideration submission.
The process is very competitive. Many applications are considered for a limited number of opportunities. The Eastern Michigan State Fair does not maintain a waiting list. As opportunities become available, appropriate vendors will be selected from the pool of submissions on file.
Listed below are some of the criteria we use when considering a registration:
• Food quality
• References from other fairs or events
• Trailer presentation and appearance
• Professionalism of staff and trailer
• Balance of similar products/services around the fairgrounds
• Appropriateness of product, service, or presentation to the available site
• Physical requirements (including stock trailer)